Our main avenue for creating opportunities will be using scholarships to give students greater financial means to make their dreams become reality. The value and number of the scholarships will be dependant upon the amount of money we raise before the application period.
Minimum requirements for the scholarships are:
- A diploma from a FWISD high school
- 3.0 GPA at an accredited university
- Attending a program at least a semester in length
Preference given to applicants that:
- Will study in a country with a primary language besides English
- Have taken formal classes in the applicable language
- Have completed 60 or more credit hours earned from an accredited university
Please click the button below to be directed to the application document in Google Docs and follow the instructions in the document to submit an application.