Our main avenue for creating opportunities is using scholarships to give students greater financial means to make their dreams become reality. The number of the scholarships will be dependent upon the amount of money we raise before the application period. Our scholarships are for $1,250 per recipient. The current application deadline is July 15, 2022 for Fall 2022 / Spring 2023 study abroad programs.
Minimum requirements for the scholarships are to either be:
- A graduate from a Tarrant County public high school
- A student that previously qualified for financial assistance for a Fort Worth Sister Cities travel program
Preference given to applicants that:
- Are attending a program at least a semester in length
- Will study in a country with a primary language besides English
- Have taken formal classes in the applicable language
- Have completed 60 or more credit hours earned from an accredited university
Please click the button below to be directed to the application document in Google Docs and follow the instructions in the document to submit an application.